The classic Springbar® Canvas Tent design in a 10’x14’ footprint, built to Jack Kirkham Jr.’s precise specs. Simple to set-up, legendary in heavy wind and rain, and exceptionally spacious, the Highline 8 Tent is well-suited to car camping families, DIY glampers, and professional outfitters alike.
Features & Specs
- Original Springbar® Design—Since 1961. Learn More
- 10’ x 14’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 140 sq. ft. Living Space. Very Spacious for 2, Comfortable for 4 to 6, Maximum of 8 Occupants
- 100% Cotton Duck Canvas (10oz Roof, 8oz Walls) Finished for water repellency & anti-mildew. Watertight in the rain, breathable for interior comfort, and highly durable. Learn More
- Easy & Simple One Person Set Up. Watch the Video
- Heavy-Duty Waterproof 14oz Laminated Vinyl Floor
- Galvanized Steel Pole Set, Solid Steel Zinc Plated Spring Rods, 12-inch Steel Nail Stakes
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design
- Large Windows, Door, and Ventilation Zones with No-See-Um Mesh
- Weight: 84 pounds. Packed Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 Feet. Separate tent & pole carry bags make the kit quite manageable and easy to transport
- Highline 8 Includes: tent & awning w/carry bag, pole set w/carry bag, steel stakes w/carry bag, awning ropes, adjustable gear-loft, & owner’s field guide
- Protected by a LIFETIME WARRANTY covering defects in materials & craftsmanship. Learn More
Design Heritage: Designed by Jack Kirkham Sr. in 1961 to meet the growing popularity of car camping in the American West, the Springbar® Tent is an icon of mid-century camp design. By utilizing the flex and tension of steel spring rods, a Springbar® Tent can be pitched in just a few minutes, is exceptionally reliable is harsh all-season weather, and has a spacious and roomy interior. Enjoy a vintage look with performance and comfort ideal for the modern car camper. Learn more about Springbar® History here.
Materials: Springbar® Highline Series Tents & Classic Jack Series Tents feature a tightly woven 100% cotton duck canvas finished for water repellency and anti-mildew. Springbar® Tents are watertight in heavy rain, quiet in the wind, and breathable to eliminate mugginess. Three separate types of thread and lap-felled seam construction prevent leaking and water wicking. Although heavier than synthetic materials prevalent in tent making today, the interior comfort of a Springbar® canvas tent is unrivaled. Learn more about camping with canvas here.
Craftsmanship: Springbar® Highline Series and Classic Jack Series tents must meet strict quality standards that are derived from a half-century of experience and refinement with the Springbar® Tent design. The Highline Series of Springbar Tents is the result of years of collaboration with Jack Kirkham Jr. to deliver a quality tent that is built to perform and to last. All Springbar® Highline and Classic Jack Series Tents are protected by a LIFETIME WARRANTY that covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. Learn more here.