CLASSIC JACK 100
New for spring 2018, the Classic Jack 100 is a premium take on the 10’ x 10’ Springbar® Tent footprint. Featuring our 10oz cotton duck canvas throughout in a creamy natural color, the Classic Jack is equal parts rugged performance and timeless style. Additional details include stretch interior pockets, brass cord locks, and 10oz cotton duck canvas carry bags. From rugged base camps to styled out backyard retreats, the Classic Jack is fit to the task.
Features & Specs
- Original Springbar® Design—Since 1961. Learn More
- 10’ x 10’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 100 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Comfortable for 4, Maximum of 6 Occupants
- 100% Cotton Duck Canvas (10oz Roof & Walls) Finished for water repellency & anti-mildew. Watertight in the rain, breathable for interior comfort, and highly durable. Learn More
- Easy & Simple One Person Set Up. Watch the Video
- Heavy-Duty Waterproof 14oz Laminated Vinyl Floor
- Galvanized Steel Pole Set, Solid Steel Zinc Plated Spring Rods, 12-inch Steel Nail Stakes
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design
- Large Windows, Door, and Ventilation Zones with No-See-Um Mesh
- Weight: 80 pounds. Packed Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 Feet. Separate tent & pole carry bags make the kit quite manageable and easy to transport
- Classic Jack 100 Includes: tent & awning w/ 10oz canvas carry bag, pole set w/ 10oz canvas carry bag, steel stakes w/carry bag, awning ropes, adjustable gear-loft, & owner’s field guide
- Protected by a LIFETIME WARRANTY covering defects in materials & craftsmanship. Learn More
Design Heritage: Designed by Jack Kirkham Sr. in 1961 to meet the growing popularity of car camping in the American West, the Springbar® Tent is an icon of mid-century camp design. By utilizing the flex and tension of steel spring rods, a Springbar® Tent can be pitched in just a few minutes, is exceptionally reliable is harsh all-season weather, and has a spacious and roomy interior. Enjoy a vintage look with performance and comfort ideal for the modern car camper. Learn more about Springbar® History here.
Materials: Springbar® Highline Series Tents & Classic Jack Series Tents feature a tightly woven 100% cotton duck canvas finished for water repellency and anti-mildew. Springbar® Tents are watertight in heavy rain, quiet in the wind, and breathable to eliminate mugginess. Three separate types of thread and lap-felled seam construction prevent leaking and water wicking. Although heavier than synthetic materials prevalent in tent making today, the interior comfort of a Springbar® canvas tent is unrivaled. Learn more about camping with canvas here.
Craftsmanship: Springbar® Highline Series and Classic Jack Series tents must meet strict quality standards that are derived from a half-century of experience and refinement with the Springbar® Tent design. The Highline Series of Springbar Tents is the result of years of collaboration with Jack Kirkham Jr. to deliver a quality tent that is built to perform and to last. All Springbar® Highline and Classic Jack Series Tents are protected by a LIFETIME WARRANTY that covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. Learn more here.