Fastfold Titanium Stove
Ultralight and Ultra-packable, the Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Wood Burning Tent Stove is the premier ultralight tent stove for backcountry skiers, hunters, and explorers. Ideal in lightweight stove-compatible shelters like pyramid and teepee tents, the Fastfold Titanium Stove folds flat and the flue pipe rolls into a compact tube—the entire kit weighs only 4lbs. The Fastfold design sets a new standard in reliable, hassle-free set-up. There are no hardware parts to lose or fumble with cold hands, simply fold the walls into place and secure with integrated clasps. Plus, with the top of the stove removed, this stove functions well as an ultralight fire pan for river runners and backpackers in sensitive wilderness areas.
- Precision-crafted in titanium for superior heat transfer efficiency and ultralight weight
- Includes 1 Fastfold Stove body, 1 rolled stove pipe, 1 tent protector sleeve, 1 spark arrestor, and 8 pipe rings, 1 carry bag
- Weight: 4 pounds (Stove + Chimney Pipe)
- Packed dimensions: 15” x 9” x 2” (stove body) 12” x 1” x 1” (rolled pipe)
- Assembled dimensions: 15” x 9” x 7” (stove body)
- Flue Dimensions: 3” diameter, 108” length
- Firebox capacity: Approx. 900 cubic inches
- Fuel type: Dry seasoned wood
- Integrated airflow dampers in the door and the base of the flue allow you to control burn rate
- Functions as an ultralight firepan with the stove lid removed, ideal for river runners and campers in sensitive wilderness areas
- Certifications: N/A (this is a recreational wood stove not intended for residential use)
Materials: Made with ultralight titanium, the Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Tent Stove is highly portable and incredibly lightweight at just 4 pounds. Titanium can withstand much higher temperatures than steel, allowing this stove to be made from very thin material that keeps weight and pack size to a minimum. The high heat transfer efficiency of Titanium allows these stoves to effectively heat small shelters in very cold conditions and hold hot coals for hours.
Assembly Tips: The chimney pipe is made from a single sheet of very thin titanium. It rolls width wise for storage and length wise to form the pipe. The first time you roll the pipe into shape can be a bit tricky. However, after the first burn, the fire will heat set the shape of the pipe. So on subsequent uses the sheet will have ‘memory’ of the shape and essentially roll itself into a pipe. The first time you roll the pipe, we recommend using length of 2” PVC pipe as a form, and have someone help you, working from both ends. Simply slide the rings over the pipe approx. every 18 inches to secure the form. Avoid wrinkles and creases in the pipe if possible, as these will be heat-set permanently after the first burn. The same principle applies to the stove body—take care that the stove body is assembled as square and straight as possible prior to the first burn as the stove will also be heat-set.
Warnings & Considerations: The stove body and chimney pipe will become extremely hot when the stove is in use. Take care not to inadvertently come into contact with the stove or pipe, always wear gloves when loading wood into the stove, and always exercise caution and common sense. Careful supervision of children and pets is mandatory when in proximity to the stove to avoid injury. Always ensure proper clearances of at least 18 inches are maintained from the stove to any combustible material, and only use the stove in compatible tents with a fireproof stove jack. Never leave a wood stove burning unattended. User assumes responsibility for the safe use of this wood stove.